Toastmasters Pathways Learning Experience – Coming Soon to District 38
(Estimated time of arrival is Fall 2017)
The Toastmasters Pathways learning experience offers many different routes for exploration and achievement. It’s a journey of possibilities. Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
This modernized learning experience is the result of years of planning and expertise by a large team, including the Board of Directors, World Headquarters staff and member volunteers. The program’s wide-ranging benefits include:
• Customized learning tailored to personal and professional goals
• Early and frequent recognition of accomplishments
• Mobile access to educational materials
• Expanded video and digital content
Progress in Toastmasters learning is a journey of self-development. Pathways will help you reach your potential.
To learn more about the Pathways learning experience Click here.
• Downloadable Pathways Ambassadors by Club Click Here
• Pathways Quick Start Guide Click Here